How long does delivery take?
Ground Service from leaving our warehouse:
Southern California to Bakersfield Area: 1 business day.
Arizona, Northern California, Southern Nevada: 2 business days‡.
Alaska, Hawaii, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Northern Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Northern TX: 3 Business Days
Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin 4 business days‡.
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia 5 Business days‡.
Puerto Rico 6 Business days‡.
*Shipping times are estimates and may vary depending on exact address.
Air or Express Shipping:
Next Day Air
- Guaranteed to be delivered the day after order is placed.† If order is placed on Friday it will not be delivered until Monday.
2 Day Air
- Guaranteed to be delivered 2 days after order is placed.† If order is placed on Thursday it will not be delivered until Monday.
3 Day Select
- Guaranteed to be delivered 3 days after order is placed.† If order is placed on Wednesday it will not be delivered until Monday.
USPS International To Canada:
Shipping to all Canadian addresses 6-10 Business days
Packages are only picked up on business days‡.
* Delivery of Air and International packages only.
† Orders placed after 3:00 pm PST will NOT be shipped out until the following day.
Next day air orders placed after 3:00 pm PST will NOT be shipped out until the following day.
Shipping charges for packages delayed by "Acts of God" will not be refunded.
The day the order is placed is not considered a shipping day. If an order is placed Monday using 3 day select it will be delivered on Thursday, 2 day air would be delivered on Wednesday. UPS does not deliver packages on Saturday or Sunday, except for Next Day Saturday Delivery. For this service or any other questions please call our sales line at 1 866 999 6269.
‡"Business day" means Monday through Friday except the following holidays: New Year's Eve*, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving Day*, Independence Day, Christmas Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day.
For more information about delivery times and UPS guaranteed delivery please visit www.ups.com or www.usps.com
[Back To Top]
What is the Acerbis Fuel Tank Warranty?
ACERBIS stands behind our products against manufacturers defects. In situations where a crash occurs, a solvent, liner or paint is applied, a product is improperly installed, or in a case of general neglect, ACERBIS is not liable and all warranties are void.
ACERBIS Fuel Tanks:
• Paint that is added to the interior or exterior of any ACERBIS fuel tanks will in turn void any and all warranties. ACERBIS' tanks are made from polyethylene, which is a porous material that allows fuel vapor to escape. The minimal vapor that vents through is normal and will not affect the performance of the tank.
• Vinyl wraps and or Stickers will also impede the tanks ability to vent and should not be used. And can also vapor lock the vehicle. In most if not all cases, the wrap or sticker will bubble from the escaping fumes.
• Internal coatings added to ACERBIS tanks are not recommended and should be avoided. ACERBIS tanks are perfectly functional and do not require the addition of internal coatings. Polyethylene can react negatively to a variety of chemicals so applying any second party products will void any and all warranties
• If an ACERBIS tank is punctured in the event of a crash, ACERBIS is not liable for replacement.
[Back To Top]